Info

BIO

I was born in Zakynthos Greece in 1962. I studied sociology in the American College of Athens and documentary photography in the Focus School in Athens.
My photos reflect locales visited in Greece and in various Mediterranean countries and they have been published in Greek and foreign magazines, book covers as well as various on-line venues. In 2012 I took part in the Athens Photo Festival with a solo exhibition of my series
"Off-Season". Also in the same year my book "A sense of place" was published, featuring b&w photographs of my native island seen through the oblique perspective of a street-life photographer.
What I strive to achieve is the making through my photographs of an imaginary world, where even the most prosaic situations can acquire a mysterious nuance and a meaning different from the one that they carry in reality. I am a founding member of the international photography collective 
Burn My Eye and a contributing photographer of the Millennium photo agency.

NEWS & PUBLICATIONS

“Feastday” Photo-essay at Burn Magazine 

What was I thinking at Blake Andrews B blog

Interview to Eric Kim Street Photography Blog

Article in Radiate Magazine
Entry in Indie Photobook Library

EXHIBITIONS
 
Solo exhibition at Athens Photo Festival, 2012

Burn My Eye group exhibitions at London Festival of Photography, 2012
http://www.burnmyeye.org/exhibitions/london-festival-of-photography

Burn My Eye group exhibition at Third Floor Gallery, Cardiff, 2012
http://www.burnmyeye.org/exhibitions/third-floor-gallery